Monday, July 22, 2013

I ♥ Mini Albums...

And I love it even more when people order them! I love to make them, but I never seem to make them for myself. HAHA! So when people come looking for gift ideas it is the FIRST thing I suggest. They are so versatile and so fun to make.......this time I made another "Flip Book" - - - I am not sure if that is what they are ACTUALLY called, but that is what I call them....LOL

I have made many of these in various themes but this particular one is for a baby shower. She called me Thursday night and asked if I could have one ready for her by 5:30 this evening. (MONDAY!) Eeek.......especially since I was in the hospital and then slept most of Saturday away after my morphine "trip"

I don't know how I did it, but I pulled it off!! Here are a few photos I snapped of it so I could share it before it was picked up and off to it's new home...


In total, she can get 10 photos in this one, and I left 2 spots that she can either add some journaling or two more photos, depending on what she prefers! It's a pretty cool gift and it is being delivered along with a photo shoot by one of our local photographers :)

Must get back to my other BIG project I am working on! It's a 12 x 12 wedding album!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And even more thanks for your comments :)