Thursday, July 18, 2013

About Me...

Let's see. Where shall I begin!? My name is Tess and I am a 30-something mom to one son who is my pride and joy, and all growed up! And also to two fur-babies who are just as spoiled as my human baby. I am the proud wife of a great man, who is my very best friend. I am a DIE-HARD Aunty.

I love to papercraft, read, watch movies, surf this world wide web, cook, organize, start a million projects and finish NONE of them. I love music and driving and long hot baths. Chai Tea Lattes, watermelon and anything with chicken in it. American Idol, The Bachelor & Grey's Anatomy. Gossip mags, Dragon Story, Mario Brothers & Chocolate.

These are just a few pieces of who I am and what I love :)


The Mister and I :)

My pride & joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And even more thanks for your comments :)