Friday, July 18, 2014

What a week!

It's been one hell-uva-week round here this week! I had three.........yes, I said THREE job interviews this week. One that I am on pins and needles waiting to see if I get it........it will be amazing, if I do! I heard from them today and found out that they are proceeding with reference checks, so that must mean that I am in the running! I almost squealed out loud when I heard her voicemail!

Hubs ended up coming home last Sunday, and since I wasn't expecting him until Aug 1 or 2 it was quite the surprise! Sounds like he will be heading back into camp this Sunday though, for about 24 days. Hate saying goodbye for so long! This oilfield wife thing is hard to get used to! But I love knowing that he is in camp, with a comfy bed, a shower, hot meals, etc. and not on some scary highway somewhere battling the elements :)

We added a new addition to our family this week as well. I have been searching for an orange and white kitty for a coon's age, but was determined to find a girl! And they are rare, in that color......but alas, I have found HER!! And she is sweet and wonderful :) And already SO spoiled! Here she is, for your viewing pleasure...

Meet Naula!!

The one where she has her legs in the air?! No joke.....she was sleeping curled up behind one of the throw pillows on the couch and I lifted the pillow up and saw her snoozing away like that......I'm pretty sure at that exact moment my heart bursted out of my chest and I giggled like a little school girl! And the tongue picture.......with the milk mustache........my god.
She needs a licence to be THAT cute!! ♥

It's Friday. I love Fridays. Not that I am a Mon-Fri girl right now, but still........
pizza.......CHECK!.........
adult bevvie........CHECK!........
scraproom.........CHECK!

I plan to play along with some challenges tonight, and get some mojo back. I learned about a DT posting this afternoon that I am secretly hoping to apply for, but I need to get creating first! My poor neglected scrap room..........all "WORK" projects are packed up for the evening and tonight I plan on playing just for fun! Which I haven't done in a looooooooong time!

So come on back and check me out in awhile, and I hope to have some creations to share! Off to get my hands inky now.......what are you up to this fine Friday evening? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Ciao, but only for now........

~*~ The broad who wants to blog...........and is failing miserably at it ;) ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And even more thanks for your comments :)